Culture Crawl is a one day explosion of arts, culture, dance and music – taking place in downtown Rahway, New Jersey. We curate zones with musicians, visual artists, performing artists, craft artisans and so much more stationed throughout the downtown. Our businesses also love to participate and it is a great time to also enjoy the things that they have to offer.. This festival is FREE to attend and FREE to participate unless you are interested in the Vendor Village location. Take one of the two NJ Transit train lines that bring you to Rahway and it will drop you right in the heart of the action!
Unfortunately this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the event is only being held outside weather permitting.
During Culture Crawl, the downtown is divided up into different areas or Zones, containing dancers, musicians, visual artists, performing artists, film makers, craft artisans and other features within its footprint.
2019’s Highlights included:
- Rahway Reel Short Film Festival and Culture Crawl Dance Festival at the Hamilton Stage
- Witty’s Pints and Paws Beer & Wine Garden and Pop-Up Dog Park
- OMG Pop Up Lounge for Women & Girls
- ACP Arts; What’s the Word
- Cherry Street was hopping with dances by the Hive and REFRAME Dance Company
- Vendor Village and Main Stage of Music
- Main Street Parties by CubaNu and the Litehouse’s 4 Elements of Hip Hop
- Queer Space at Culture Crawl
- 9th Annual Rahway Race
Closer to the date, check out the map page to see a full listing of 2021’s highlights, schedule of performances and other features so you can plan your day!